Demolition of boats, steel wood and fibre glass vessel
We specialize ship breaking or ship demolition a ship disposal involving the breaking up of ships, boats and barges, also known as ship dismantling,
ship cracking, or ship recycling of steel, wood and fibre glass vessels.
Asbestos Removal Cape Town
Asbestos removal work can differ greatly depending on the type, quantity and condition of the asbestos. There needs to be great care and preporation undertaken to ensure that work is carried out safely and without releasing airborne asbestos and exposing workers and other persons. Asbestos removal Cape Town is taken very Serious at WHJ Projects (Pty) Ltd and we have procedures in place to make sure that we work safely and efficiently.
- Ensuring an asbestos removalist supervisor is readily available or present when the work is being carried out.
- Providing appropriate training.
- Preparing an asbestos removal control plan.
- Displaying signs and labels in the asbestos work area.
- Ensuring waste containment and disposal procedures are in place.
We ensure the highest level of safety in the removal of asbestos ensuring our staff are properly trained, the risk to health has been assessed and there is a written work plan. We use the correct equipment and tools to minimise dust such as a means to wet the material. Only hand tools are used and a vacuum cleaner with the correct dust filtering system. We operate with appropriate means of decontamination and waste disposal. We ensure all involved are correctly protected with properly fitted and suitable respirators, suitable disposable gloves and overalls, boots without laces or disposable boot covers.
Areas of Expertise
Excavation is classified by type of material.
- Topsoil excavation
- Earth excavation
- Rock excavation
- Muck excavation - excess water and unsuitable soil
- Unclassified excavation - a combination of material types
- Rock breaking and blasting
Excavation is used in the following instances:
- Drainage or Structural
- Bridge and Channel
- Under-house and Basements
- Bulk earthworks
- Preparation of medium and large hectares of land for new developments.
We offer free, no obligation written quotations tailored to meet your exact needs with no hidden costs. Our quotations include all insurance, public liability, and work cover.
Concrete cutting and drilling
- Wall saw cutting
- Floor saw cutting
- Core drilling
- Plot clearing
- Site Works
- Land preparation for new developments
- Building and Restoration projects
- Trenching, levelling and compaction
- Digging and back fills of swimming pools